By clicking Send Enquiry you agree that you have read & accepted our Terms of Service. Your details & communication with clinics are managed by Medical Tourism Hub
www.medical-tours.gr is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. Any information provided on the Website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is a service that displays information on selective Providers and/or Clinics. If you decide to engage a Clinic or Provider to provide Services to you, you do so at your own risk. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website and that you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any Clinic and/or Provider from this Website. You should be aware that featured clinics on the website do not constitute comparative ranking of any Clinic and/or Provider nor validated from us.
Services We Do Not Provide
- www.medical-tours.gr is a medical referral service and does endorse, recommend, Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website. We are not medical professionals nor do we hold ourselves out to be medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Clients (defined below) or Clinics and/or Providers.
- www.medical-tours.gr is not involved in any transaction between you and Clinics and/or Providers who use this Website. We have the responsibility for managing appointments but delivering the relevant services will be solely that of the relevant Clinic and/or Provider.
- The information provided by any Clinic and/or Provider or information is not made available through this Website, www.medical-tours.gr and not publicly disclosed to third parties other than the immediate parties involved that is patient and doctor. Social cooperative enterprise Medical will not be hold responsible of the ability of any Clinics and/or Providers to complete a transaction for any reason.
Services We Do Provide
- www.medical-tours.gr is a website for international patients seeking to access medical services by Health Providers situated in Greece while traveling in Greece. www.medical-tours.gr facilitates introductions between prospect patients and Clinics and/or Providers through the Website. www.medical-tours.gr is a provider of facilitation Services and has the responsibility for managing appointments but not delivering the medical Services.
- www.medical-tours.gr Provides essential info and exclusive confidential offer from the Health Provider to the prospect in order to shape an informative decision for an important health issue of concern. This information should assist in making a decision on choosing the most appropriate Clinic or Provider by conducting further research into such Clinics or Providers. Upon decision we will facilitate contact between patient and the Clinic or Provider providing you with the contact information of the Clinic or Provider book an appointment and make all the arrangements upon arrival.
- www.medical-tours.gr acts as a conduit for the online distribution and publication of information submitted through the Website, and has no obligation to screen content or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring health material posted by Clinics and/or Providers.
- You acknowledge we may publish your reviews of Clinics and/or Providers or the services provided to You by Clinics and/or Providers either on the Website or on associated or linked websites and you consent to the unrestricted publication of such reviews. When posting a review of a Clinic or Provider to www.medical-tours.gr you must abide by current review policies which include:
– Review cannot be defamatory
– Review must be family friendly (no profanity, etc.)
– No hearsay. You cannot make a statement about what someone else has said.
– No personal insults
– No reports of criminal activity (these must be reported to the proper authority)
– Commercial information of any kind including email addresses or phone numbers
– Content not relevant to other potential customers
– Review must use standard email etiquette (not all CAPS, no HTML, etc.)
– We may choose to reject reviews where we cannot contact you by email or phone.
- Other terms of the content policy with regard to reviews and other user-provided text on the Website are covered in the Reviews Policy.
Age and Responsibility
You should note that the Website Service is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under law in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should not access and or use this Website or the Website Services. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
- By using this website, you agree to www.medical-tours.gr holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about you (including sensitive personal data as defined in the DP Acts) for the operation, management, security and administration of www.medical-tours.gr and complying with applicable laws, regulations and procedures, including the transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
- Communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider via email may be sent through www.medicaltours.gr The content of these emails may be retained by www.medical-tours.gr in order to assist clients and clinics in tracking their communication.
Provision of Information
- If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Clinic and/or Provider, then you will be asked to provide certain information including details such as your contact details (phone number and email address), age and gender and some medical information to allow us to present your data to Clinics and/or Providers who may be interested in providing Services to you. You warrant that the information provided by you is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party’s rights, and is sufficient for us to facilitate the Website Services.
- Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Clinic and/or Provider, or any information sent by us, a Clinic and/or Provider or any third party to you over the Internet.
Use of website
(a). Any commercial purpose including but not limited to creating, checking, confirming, updating or amending your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
(c). Copying, modifying, transmitting, displaying, distributing, performing, reproducing, licensing, publishing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any information, software, products and services contained on or forming part of this Website, or otherwise using such content of the Website for resale, redistribution or for any other commercial use whatsoever including but not limited to any other website, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes.
(d). Accessing or using the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overload, flood, mail bomb, crash or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website;
(f). Posting or transmitting, whether on a bulletin board, forum or otherwise, to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law;
(g). Transmitting material which may cause harm website or any other party’s computer systems, including but not limited to any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or the operation of the Website;
(h). Harassing, harming or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior written consent or transmitting or relaying spam, junk email or chain letters;
(i). Accessing data or materials not intended for your use; logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
(j). Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or any computer systems or networks connected to any www.medical-tours.gr website, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
(k). Harvesting or otherwise collecting by any means any program material or information (including without limitation an email address or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent.
Copyright Notice and Limited License
- The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, get-up, business names, domain names, rights in goodwill, know-how, designs and rights in designs, trade names and logos (whether registered or unregistered) (the “Materials”) contained in this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws and are also protected under national laws and international treaties. www.medical-tours.gr and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest in and intellectual property rights to the Materials. Use of third-party trademarks is for description and identification purposes only. Such trademarks are the registered trademarks of their registered owners. www.medical-tours.gr asserts absolutely no ownership or other rights with respect to such third-party trademarks.
- The website is available to all users “as is” and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the website is made available. All information provided on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice and that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.medical-tours.gr accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. All use by you of the Website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information obtained from your use of the Website. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, www.medical-tours.gr and providers of telecommunications and network services to www.medical-tours.gr will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the Website, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from www.medical-tours.gr shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, www.medical-tours.gr assumes no responsibility nor do we grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any Clinic, Provider or any healthcare professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Clinic and/or Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of, you. www.medical-tours.gr is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence’s of any Clinic and/or Provider or any doctor or any other persons associated with such Clinic and/or Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
- www.medical-tours.gr website translations powered by Google and other translation services does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any information translated by these systems and will not accept liability for loss incurred as a result.
The official text is the original (non-translated) version. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the original version which is the official version.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither www.medical-tours.grn or any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, services and the website services offered or transactions entered into through or from this Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your transactions with Clinics and/or Providers or medical services facilitated through this Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if www.medical-tours.gr has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- In no event shall www.medical-tours.gr nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any Clinic and/or Provider or third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the website services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall www.medical-tours.gr nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of the website or the website services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, lay-way disputes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Website may contain links to third-party websites for further research by prospect patient. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this Website is at your own risk. www.medical-tours.gr is not responsible for, nor liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, and opinions, statements made on third-party websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. www.medical-tours.gr reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that www.medical-tours.gr provides a link to a third-party website does not mean that www.medical-tours.gr endorses, authorizes or sponsors that website. www.medical-tours.gr provides these links merely as a convenience for those who use this Website.
- Although www.medical-tours.gr endeavors to ensure the Website is available at all times, there may be occasions when access to the Website may be interrupted, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to a failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that www.medical-tours.gr shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of any content and data you submit to the Website and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive items.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- This Website is controlled and operated by Medical Tourism Hub based in Greece comply with legal or regulatory requirements in effect of European Union. In accessing this Website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with European Union laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this Website, facilities, services, including the website service, and/or materials offered through this Website or any part of them available in your country, or to you, whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise, this website, the facilities, services and/or materials offered through this website or any part of them are not directed at you.