Athens Medical Center and European Interbalkan Medical Center are innovators in providing comprehensive and personalized cancer care to patients. We provide the expertise, experience, and medical innovation required for the successful treatment of oncologic and hematologic disorders.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of quality and professionalism in cancer diagnosis and treatment, while adhering to internationally recognized guidelines and protocols.
Every day, our innovative technologies and exceptional people make a real difference for cancer patients and their families.
- Breast Cancer: Athens Medical Group (AMG), Greece’s leading provider of health services, is the first choice and best hope for treating gastrointestinal cancer and improving quality of life by minimizing its impact.
- Gastrointestinal Cancer: Athens Medical Group (AMG), Greece’s leading provider of health services, is the first choice and best hope for treating gastrointestinal cancer and improving quality of life by minimizing its impact.
- Hematologic Malignancies: Athens Medical Group (AMG) is one of Greece’s leading medical facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases.
- Liver and pancreatic cancer: Athens Medical Group is a pioneer in the treatment of difficult-to-treat cancers such as liver and pancreatic cancer. Our new, specialized clinics are home to a multidisciplinary team of doctors who have performed hundreds of liver and pancreas surgery operations as well as ongoing clinical and scientific research.
- Lung Cancer: At Athens Medical Group, we make sure that patients with lung cancer have access to the best treatments available, incorporating the most recent advances and research findings from around the world. Simultaneously, we assist our patients with specialized programs designed to assist them in dealing with the challenges associated with their diagnosis.
- Prostate Cancer: For decades, Athens Medical Group has been the leading provider of comprehensive, cutting-edge care for patients with prostate cancer in Greece, a position strengthened further by our key collaboration with the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center in the United States.
- Other Common Cancers: In addition to breast, prostate, liver, lung, and gastrointestinal cancers, there are skin, bladder, and kidney cancers, gynecological cancers, and others.