In the facilities of the OLYMPION Private General Clinic of Patra, fully equipped In-patient Cinics and Out-patient Department of all medical specialties, have been operating since 2005. It is the largest and best equipped private healthcare facility in the area of Western Greece.
Meet the OLYMPION General Clinic
The OLYMPION’s mission is to ensure its’ patients’ health improvement and thus, provide them with a better quality of life.
This is why the OLYMPION:
- Invests in new technologies and techniques, based on internationally recognized standards and practices.
- Promotes the continuous education and training of the medical and nursing staff, as well as their direct associates.
- Places the patient’s need for a safe, efficient and quality treatment as its main priority.
The experienced and highly qualified medical, nursing and administrative staff and the application of innovative diagnostic and treatment methods, have made the OLYMPION facilities stand out, not only in the private Greek healthcare sector but also abroad. With a wide range of specialized doctors available around the clock and state-of-the-art medical equipment, it is possible to quickly determine the type of medical attention needed for each patient. Immediate treatment is provided for every condition in order to ensure fast recovery, allowing the patients to return to their usual activities or their holiday, as soon as possible.
The International Patients team is always available and ready to provide information and support with administrative issues, before, after and through-out the hospitalization, to patients from around the world. With multilingual staff and Agreements with all the well-known International Insurance and Assistance Companies, at the OLYMPION facilities, it is possible to handle all administrative issues on behalf of the patients, allowing them to focus completely on their treatment.
Medical tourism is also supported by the International Patients Services Department. Patients seeking medical treatment in Greece, can contact the OLYMPION facilities 24/7, and have access to the highest quality healthcare, at all stages of their treatment. Pre-travel support and communication, coordination of medical treatment and administrative issues, post treatment
follow-up, are offered by the OLYMPION IPS team.
At the OLYMPION facilities, the patients feel “like home” from the moment they arrive. With the encouragement of the highly qualified and experienced medical and nursing staff and the distinguished scientists, the patients are able to achieve the best possible health results for themselves.
The OLYMPION General Clinic has been certified with ISO 9001: 2015, for the quality of services but also for the excellent building infrastructure and state-of-the-art technological equipment.
The “OLYMPION” General Clinic of Patra offers:
- 200 beds in luxurious hotel infrastructure with panoramic mountain and sea views.
- State-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Emergency Department operating 24/7, 365 days.
- Out-patient Department with all medical specialties.
- Diagnostic and Imaging Laboratories, where all specialized exams are carried out.
- Laboratory of Molecular Biology (Molecular detection by PCR – Polymerase Chain Reaction)
- Specialized Departments and Units for more effective care.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic with Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Renal Dialysis Unit for In-patients & Out-patients
- 8 fully equipped operating rooms
- State-of-the-art medical equipment
- Highly qualified and experienced medical and nursing personnel
- Highly qualified and dedicated administrative personnel
- 2 fully equipped ambulances available 24/7, 365 days
Ambulance Transfer & Transportation Services
Ambulance services for emergency or non emergency cases, are provided upon request and after coordination, 24/7, 365 days, with the General Clinic.
Transportation services are also available for patients who need to be transferred, from their hotel or place of residency, to and from the OLYMPION General Clinic.
Skales Agiou Nikolaou
View from ancient Castle of Patra